- Collection of personal data
We collect your personal data when you use UnidBooks, create a UnidBooks account, fill out a form on our website (www.UnidBooks.co.uk), or update your UnidBooks account information. We also collect data when you contact us through online forms or by email.
- Personal data collected when using UnidBooks or creating a UnidBooks account
You may also provide us with additional information after creating an account, for example, by adding your PayPal information. This will be stored as it will allow us to pay you for any items or content you have sold through UnidBooks
- Personal data shared with other users
Some of your data will be shared to other UnidBooks users when you have sold or purchased an item through UnidBooks. This information will be taken from the data you provided when creating an account. If you have sold an item, we will provide the buyer with your first name, email and phone number. Similarly, if you have bought an item, we will provide the seller with your first name, email and phone number. This sharing of information allows both the buyer and the seller involved in the sale to contact each other and arrange to meet up and exchange the sale.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing that you will not; share this personal information provided to you by UnidBooks with anyone, you will only use this information for the purpose of facilitating a sale, you will only keep the information for the length of time required to facilitate a sale and you will delete the information after you have met up with the buyer or seller.
- Payments and transactions
When you purchase an item or content through UnidBooks, you will provide your billing address, this will be added to your account information and stored to facilitate future transactions. Additionally, we also keep a record of previous financial transactions we have had with you (including the payment method used) to ensure we can monitor sales through UnidBooks.
- Additional information
You may contact us through a form on our website (www.UnidBooks.co.uk), via email or through our social media platforms. This data will be collected and stored to ensure we can understand and manage your enquiry.
We collect data through your actions when you use UnidBooks. For example, when you add items to your basket or when you view items from the shop page. We also keep a record of your purchase history and selling history. We may use your recently viewed products as well as your previous purchases and sales to recommend similar products to you and provide you with suggested content whilst you use the website (www.UnidBooks.co.uk).
2. Your rights
- Access your information: You have the right to request your information that is collected, used and stored by UnidBooks.
- Correct or change your information. Most of the information we hold is available for you to change in the ‘my account’ page. If you are unable to do this, or if you wish to change any other information that is not accessible via the ‘my account’ page, please contact us. You have the right to make changes to your information to ensure your information is accurate and correct.
- Delete your account. Please contact us if you wish to delete your UnidBooks account.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If this is the case, please contact us.
Please see the below ‘contact us’ page if you wish to contact us to exercise the above rights.
3. Contact us Please contact us at info@UnidBooks.co.uk and we will aim to respond to your query within 5 working days.